From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
The Chippendale house is a renovation designed by Mike Mobbs, a Sydney environmental lawyer, and his lawyer wife Heather Armstrong for their inner suburban house in Sydney.
The design goals were to:
- expand their kitchen and make a bit more living space for the two kids
- be less of a drain on the planet's resources
- collect all its drinking water from the roof
- generate all of its electricity from the sun
- process all of its wastewater, including sewage, on site. More information.