From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
These community guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of Greenlivingpedia.
 Some DOs
- Be nice. We are a community of many types of people. So, be polite and respectful in your editing and interactions with other members.
- Respect the copyright of others. This means avoid copying and pasting contents that other people have created. Use contents under an open source license or Creative Commons license where possible. Include owners' name and be sure they're not restricted to paid redistribution. This concerns images, sounds and videos.
- Link back. All Greenlivingpedia contents are under a Creative Commons (Creative Commons) license. This means you can copy, modify, and redistribute Greenlivingpedia content as you want. However, it would be nice if you link back to Greenlivingpedia.org each time you take some contents out of it.
- Have fun. Greenlivingedia is your resource. Read other contributions, participate, suggest improvements, and expand your horizons.
 Some DON'Ts
- Steal others' content. This includes other people's writings, essays, photographs.
- Use Greenlivingpedia as your large commercial website. Commercial directory listings and small articles about companies, services and products are fine. More detailed information and multimedia content should reside on your company website. Please contact Greenlivingpedia about this or any other queries about other commercial usage.
 Copyright Infringement
If you see your contents published here, don't panic. This is probably just a misunderstanding that is not malicious. A good first step is to contact us, provide us the proof of your ownership. and we'll remove the copyrighted part. We'll do this although we strongly feel that information should be freely accessible to all, and would like you to include them under an open source license.
 In conclusion
We don't want these guidelines to be onerous and we want everyone to have a good time. If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, we're listening to you, help us help you enhance those rules so we keep enjoying Greenlivingpedia. Please make any comments or feedback on this article's talk page.
Note: These guidelines were derived from those of Playgreen.org