From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
- Aurora is a sustainable suburb in outer Melbourne, Australia
- The Ecovillage at Currumbin has been awarded as Queensland's finest example of sustainable urban development and best residential subdivision.
- The Aldinga Arts EcoVillage development is built on 33 hectares of previously farmed land within the rural township area of Aldinga, is 40 minutes south of Adelaide. Sustainable design principles have been used throughout the development. 17 hectares will accommodate150+ dwellings.
- The Moora Moora Co-operative is a co-operative residential community made up of a diverse group of about 50 adults and 20 children, living together in six small hamlets located on a co-operatively owned 245 hectare property situated at an altitude of 700 meters (2400 feet) on Mount Toolebewong near the township of Healesville, approximately 67 km (90 minutes by car) to the East of the city of Melbourne.
- The Cape Patterson Ecovillage is a sustainable housing project involving the elements of large scale habitat restoration, sustainable architecture, health, wellbeing, education and community development. It is located in the small, picturesque coastal town of Cape Paterson on Victoria's Bass coast, about 10 kilometres south of Wonthaggi and 21 kilometres West of Inverloch. It is approximately 1 hour 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
- The Christie Walk ecovillage in Adelaide is an urban ecological development in that demonstrates a sustainable urban lifestyle. The 14 environmentally sustainable dwellings built to date use a range of sustainable construction materials and systems and are independently funded with ethical finance.
- Somerville Ecovillage is a diverse community of individuals and families that have come together with a common purpose to create a world class ecovillage in the Perth Hills in Western Australia.
- The Green is an award winning environmentally responsible community for seniors. Located in a bush setting on Brisbane's southside, it provides seniors with a unique opportunity to live in a vibrant community offering security, independence and safety. Houses at The Green are supplied by SALA Homes.
- WestWyck Eco-Village is located in a renovated 19th century primary school in West Brunswick, Melbourne. Mike Hill and Lorna Pitt are pursuing their dream of developing environmentally sustainable housing within the grounds of the former school, encompassing ideals of materials efficiency and re-use, waste reduction, and low energy and water consumption.
 Other external links